CONTACT: BRI DILL: email@example.com
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: Tufts University, BFA, 2006-2010
- November 2015- present, Salons by JC, Grand Opening Art Exhibit, West Hartford
- May 2015, Lucky Taco, Permanent Collection on Display, Manchester, CT
- March 2015, Jazzmen Gallery, West Hartford, CT
- February 2015- Present, Multiple Venues, Lacee Yortuglu Curated Exhibitions, New Milford, CT
- December 2014-Present, Art.lab, Permanent Collection on Display, Manchester, CT
- November 2014, Pure Spring Health, Bi-Monthly Local Art Show, Enfield CT
- September 2013, Hartford Tattoo Convention, Public Display, Hartford, CT
- May 2013, Ongoing Solo Art Exhibition at Edge Tattoo, South Windsor, CT
- January 2013, RAW: Hartford, Group Show, Russian Lady, Hartford, CT
- April 2012, “Treat Yo Self”, Group Show. The Great Scott, Boston, MA
- January 2011- March 2012: Live Painting Exhibitions and Performances, Bi-Monthly Solo Showcases at Various Venues. Boston University, Boston, MA. Royale Boston, Boston, MA The Middle East, Cambridge, MA. Church, Boston, MA. Harpers Ferry/ Brighton Music Hall, Allston, MA, Wonderbar, Allston, MA
- December 2011, “Winter Warmer”, Group Show. Porter Lofts, East Boston, MA
- October 2011, East Boston Health Center, Permanent Collection, East Boston, MA
- September 2011, “HarborArts Fest”, Group Show, Boston Shipyard and Marina, East Boston, MA
- July 2011, “Erumpere Colore” Guest Artists in Group Show,Galatea Gallery, South Boston, MA
- June 2011, “Camp Coldbrook Music and Art Festival” Featured Artist, Barre, MA
- May 2011, “East Boston Open Studios”, Group Show, Cavity.Lab, East Boston, MA
- March 2011, “Unstandard”, Solo Show, The Savant Project, Boston, MA
- June 2007-2015,(6 Shows) SWHS Alumni Group Show, South Windsor Public Library, CT
Owner, Director • Art.Lab Gallery|Studio
Manchester, Connecticut [November 2013 – Present]
- Launched Art.Lab after developing a unique business plan that embraces change and encourages growth within the community to create the multifaceted art business that exists today.
- Personally handle, organize, and provide all of Art.Lab’s administrative, curatorial, and educational offerings.
Professional Artist, Art Instructor, Independent Contractor • Bri Dill: Artist
Nationwide [January 2011 – Present]
- Established recognition as a working artist through self-promotion by creating pieces for exhibition and sale.
- Guide students of varying skill levels through creative processes to develop their own artistic abilities.
- Teach private one-on-one lessons, public group classes (3-50 students), technical, and professional artistic development to students of all backgrounds and demographics.
- Sustained long-term patron relationships leading to commissions, contract jobs, and various related opportunities.
Apprentice, Parlor Manager • Edge Tattoo
South Windsor, Connecticut [May 2013- May 2014]
- Acquired all necessary skills (design/technique/procedures/health certification) needed to tattoo professionally through education, observation and practice.
- Managed the storefront, reception, and clientele while upholding Connecticut State Law in regards to body modification.
- Maintained the cleanliness of medical grade sanitation standards by enforcing strict health codes and procedures.
Artist Assistant • Karen Rossi Studios
Meriden, Connecticut [October 2012 – December 2012]
- Fabricated Karen Rossi’s signature figurines with paint, beads, and metal to produce multiples for distribution.
- Assisted in office organization and various clerical duties.
Production Assistant • RAW Hartford
Hartford, Connecticut [June 2012 – January 2013]
- Coordinated monthly event preparation and provided support for participating artists.
- Planned exhibition setup, distributed installation materials, and assisted in curatorial needs.
- Monitored entry, collected money, managed guest list.
- Acted as liaison to the director for artists, patrons, and press to ensure event success.
Executive Director • HarborArts Inc.
East Boston, Massachusetts [May 2011 – May 2012]
- Directed and managed a 501-c3 non-profit outdoor sculpture gallery in a working shipyard on the Boston harbor.
- Daily operations included curation, promotion, event organization, communications, finances, grants writing, and handling donations.
- Coordinated with the board of directors to implement plans for organization development.
- Strengthened the organization’s public reputation and established a relationship with the local community by introducing innovative concepts.
- Created, organized, and launched the successful HarborArtsFest in September 2011. The event has since occurred annually and has grown exponentially.
Owner, Director • Cavity.Lab
Boston, Massachusetts [January 2011 – May 2012]
- Spearheaded an idea and executed the opening of an alternative art exhibition space that quickly gained recognition, support and participation from local artists and neighborhood.
- Oversaw space utilization, exhibitions, curation, off site events, press, promotion and sales.
- Proudly supplied local contemporary artists with a viable venue for creative expression, professional development and community engagement.
*Hartford’s Best 2015, Hartford Magazine Poll, Best Artist- 2nd Runner-Up.